Saturday, 11 June 2016

Mid year thoughts with Meg

So look who's back for the 3402 time
This being the first proper post on here is definitely not what i'd planned, So then, we are half through this year, let's be honest we all scrapped the resolutions, drinking less, eating more greens and entering the dreaded 'gym' environment, my only resolution I've managed to not ignore was to become more of a morning person; but anyone who's got an overly loud drake alarm going at 4:45 every morning five days a week would learn sometimes waking up and pressing ok is less painful.

I'm trying to think of all the exciting things that have happened and all the trips i've been on but honestly so far this year has been the most stressful and challenging, still enjoying my job, becoming more and more confident has been a massive leap I've taken and I'm finally starting to enjoy what I do and feeling happy with most of the finished results. House wise, not so great, who knew trying to rent a home with a fully trained overly chubby yet cute Pug would be so difficult, I'm still dreaming of a garden and a dressing room but these things take time.

One final thing I'm still working on is creativity, I've come from five plus years of studying creative subjects, not picking up pens for weeks and taking all my thoughts and putting them somewhere apart from notebooks however since working full time and becoming someone who spends a stupid amount of time on buses it's hard to still find the time to be creative which I feel is important for our sanity, if only my Emojis we're creative pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment