Here we are again, what better way to start 2016 kicking off with a new adventure, I've toyed with the idea of Blogging for just over two years now, somewhere to express my thoughts, my opinions and a platform to enjoy.
So what better than a round up of the previous year;
2015 has been the year of change, I packed up 20 years of my life in to Ikea build your own boxes and moved out in to small and slightly crowded flat with my boyfriend, as scary as that was I wouldn't change the experience for the world, Although we're no longer in that same flat those six months really was a testing point, not only to our relationship but to my maturity, who knew that bread and milk could be more important than a concealer?
Next up, My Career, something since leaving university a year early I've been stuck in a rut with, truth is I'm too hard on myself, I have this bad habit (along with biting my nails) of pushing myself harder and harder until I hit a wall and have no option but to leave. I started a job in retail relatively quick after leaving University and instantly I knew what I wanted to do. Since the start of 2015, I've progressed in my career and I am now a full time Merchandiser doing something for the first time in two years I love.
Finally; Myself.
I've learnt a lot about myself over the last 12 months and I truly believe this is the person I've wanted to be for a long time. I've gained confidence, I've gained friends and I've gained self belief something which I didn't know I had. I've gained a god son, who has been the most special thing to enter our family in a long time and last but most certainly not least I got engaged to one of most incredible human beings I've ever met.
So let's just say I'm looking forward to 2016.

No comments:
Post a Comment